Sunday, June 3, 2007

The X Factor

Last night, as I was falling asleep, I happened to flip on MTV just as the new show "The X Factor" started. This masterpiece of programming fits right in with the ridiculous, yet strangely addictive, type of shows on MTV.

The premise is an ex-couple spends the weekend together at a swanky resort while their current significant others spy on them. Coincidentally, the exes often still have feelings for each other. Unaware that their current lovers are watching and listening to them, they generally act on these feelings. The show ends with the exes choosing who they want to be with - their ex or their current. Of course, even if they choose their current, their current may not want to be with them based on what they saw over the weekend.

At first I was shocked that they would create such a show, but it drew me in....I wanted to see how everything turned out.

1 comment:

Artsy Fartsy said...

Okay, quit this blogging hiatus and come back. To give you something to talk about, I've tagged you. So, go to my blog, copy the topics and fill them out for yourself. Have a great day!