Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Worst Summer Ever

Well this officially can be the worst summer ever. Studying for the bar is the least enjoyable thing I've ever done. At any one time there are about 5 different subjects I should be studying. Law school was easy compared to this.

My super fun friend, ArtsyFartsyShopaholic, has "tagged" me to do something a la Myspace. I present - "The Fours"

Four Jobs I've Had:
  • Lifeguard
  • Tennis Instructor
  • Office Runner
  • Law Clerk

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
  • Caddyshack
  • Goldfinger
  • Dr. No
  • Animal House

Four Place I've Lived:
  • Nashville, TN
  • Knoxville, TN
  • Elon, NC
  • Cambridge, England

Four Places I've Vacationed:
  • Panama City Beach, FL
  • Naples, FL
  • Melbourne, FL
  • Oak Island, NC

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
  • Anything with sweet potatoes
  • Cranberry and Apple Casserole
  • Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
  • Fresh, Seared Tuna steak

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
  • Facebook
  • Myspace
  • ESPN
  • IMDB

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
  • Beach
  • Playing NCAA Football 2006 on the PS2
  • At Wimbledon, preferably with Centre Court tickets
  • In Bed

Four People I am Tagging:
  • No one.

That's all folks.

No comments: